Business Debtline provides free, impartial and confidential advice to small businesses and people who are self-employed, the service is available for those living in England, Wales and Scotland.
They have a proven track record of giving expert debt advice to the self-employed for over 20 years. They promise:
- to provide expert debt advisers who are supportive and trained to a high standard;
- to stay committed to providing free, impartial and confidential debt advice;
- to talk you through the debt advice options that are right for you;
- to keep all of your personal information confidential; and
- not to pass your details on to any other organisation without your permission.
Business Debtline is a charity run by the Money Advice Trust.
They provide guides, fact sheets, budgeting tools and sample letters to help you write to your creditors.